There are many people who make donations to their favorite charity, during the Holiday season.
When I was asked what I wanted for Christmas, I realized there is not much that I want or need. It made me feel really fortunate. I am so thankful for this- I am one lucky lady. Because of this I felt a deep desire to help someone in need. So this year, I decided I wanted to donate, and because I am a runner, there is nothing better to give, then my retired running shoes. So I donated them to a company I love supporting, Kind Runner.
I am a runner who has a shoe rotation.
I am a runner who retires her shoes on average around every 400 miles.
This means I end up with a huge pile of retired running shoes.
So to avoid looking like a shoe hoarder, I now donate my retired running shoes to Kind Runner.
It is really simple.
- Purchase your next pair of running shoes from Kind Runner.
- You will receive your new running shoes in a box with proper postage and address.
- Remove your new shoes from the box and put your old shoes in.
- Ship it out for free with UPS.
- Once Kind Runner receives your donation they will e-mail you.
- Make sure you set up your account with Kind Runner so they can give you kind runner rewards.
- Every pair of shoes you donate you will receive kind runner rewards which can be used towards your next purchase.
Always remember to be kind! Happy Running!
Questions for you…
- Do you donate your retired running shoes?
- Which charity do you donate to, during the holidays?
Â© 2013 sweatdaily