“The Artist is the Creator of beautiful things.” – Oscar Wilde.
… and this is true, but so is the athlete.
Under Armour is doing something beautiful. They have created the Under Armour What’s Beautiful 3.0 campaign/competition… and guess what? You can be a part it!
Under Armour wants you to define What’s beautiful. They want you to define what it means to be the ultimate female athlete. They have created this competition so you can set goals and show the world how you accomplish them. Become a Goal Setter. Have a game plan. Accomplish the unthinkable. Because the unthinkable is possible. Why? Because you are beautiful. You are an athlete. You can and will.
Step to Join
- Go to¬†http://whatsbeautiful.ua.com
- Create a user name and password.
- Upload a photo to your newly created profile page.
- Write a short paragraph declaring your goals.
- To share your journey upload photos and videos of your progress, accomplishing and achieving each goal.
- Also share your photos on Instagram. Hashtag photos using #Iwill #whatsbeautiful
- To keep me inspired and motivated and connected to your progress and success, tag me on Instagram @dorseyml
By mid July, Under Armour will choose three women, who went above and beyond, and send them to Costa Rica for yoga and surf lessons. But along the way, through out this competition, Under Armour will be giving away swag weekly.
What I have learned since joining What’s Beautiful…
This has become more than a competition it has become a community of women, empowering each other. Through this competition, I am able to connect with people and share my knowledge while motivating others. In return I continue to be inspired, and learn new things regarding health and fitness.
So join today. Click here to see my profile page, and follow me,¬†and I’ll follow you back!
Also when you record progress, successfully accomplish a goal or complete a challenge, not only upload your photo to your profile page with in the What’s Beautiful community, but also to Instagram. So I can stay inspired and motivated, please tag me, @dorseyml. Also use hashtags #Iwill #whatsbeautiful.
I am excited for all of you to join! Can’t wait to share knowledge,¬†inspire, and motivate each other. Lets do this Ladies!! Lets kick some serious Ass!!
Questions for You…
- What inspires you?
- Are you going to join What’s Beautiful? ¬†let me know so I can follow your journey!!
¬© 2013 sweatdaily