I actually came up with it, because I had some super ripe mangos and over ripe avocados on hand, that had to be used.
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2-3 cucumbers (depends on size)
- handful of parsley or cilantro whichever you have on hand.
- 1 small red onion
Chop everything small and mix in large bowl.
- 1/4 a cup of rice vinegar
- 1/4 a cup of white wine vinegar
- 1/4 a cup of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
Pour everything in a bowl and whisk together or place everything in jar and shake. Once mixed pour on salad and mix everything.
TROPICAL SALAD STUFFED AVOCADO
Now it’s time to assemble your avocado and stuff it with the tropical salad.
Cut avocado in half, remove put, place a couple of spoonfuls of tropical salad in the hole where the pit was and on the top of the avocado. Sprinkle sea salt and red pepper flakes.