Here is a little Motivation Monday for ya…
Look who is running Boston!
Scott Jurek (one of my favorite runners of all time) is running Boston this morning. I got this photo taken by¬†John Segesta,¬†off of Jurek’s fb page. But I had to share it with you because it is so inspiring.
I love this photo because just by looking at this inspiring image you can see that running is so much more than just putting one foot in front of the other!
Scott Jurek says, “I used to run for my mother who couldn’t run and now I get to be the eyes for Thomas Panek who can’t see.
As you can see, there is reason behind why a runner runs?
Why do you run?
¬© sweat1xdaily 2015
Two weeks ago, my friend Delia tagged me in a Facebook status. I was thankful she did. It was because of her that I discovered this really cool running app.
This app is different from any other running app you have tried before. Here is how it works.
1) Download the app.
2) Once downloaded press the activate button. Once you activate it you have one full week to run as many miles as you can.
3) Before each run press the button that says start my run.
4) It begins tracking your run.
5) After each run press the button that says stop run.
6) Make sure you register. So everyone knows who you are and how many miles you have run.
7) Post to Facebook to share with friends. Brag
I found this image floating around Tumblr. I wanted to share it with you, because these words are wise and ones to remember. Enjoy!