The newest addition to the Apple family will be the Apple Watch, which will be released early 2015.
They have a couple different models, including a Sports model!
When Apple first announced they were releasing a watch, I thought the idea was stupid. But now that there is a sports addition I am very curious.
It looks really cool, but will it function as good as some of the leading brands?
Some of the Features…
- ¬†Band is durable and strong. Yet surprisingly light and soft.
- ¬†Sport models are as light as possible.
- ¬†Made with strong scratch resistant alumina-silicate glass.
- ¬†There are a variety of apps that will do things such as monitor your activity through out the day.
- ¬†Heart rate sensor.
- ¬†There are reminder features to tell you when your next workout is.
- ¬†Data sharing.
- ¬†It is unclear whether the GPS feature to track runs will be used from the iPhone. In this case runners will need to run with your iPhone.
The watch will retail $349.
Being a serious runner, my watch has become my running buddy. I am
pretty loyal to Garmin.
Above are the facts, but it will be interesting to hear reviews once the watch comes out.
Will the Apple Watch replace your Garmin? Which running watch is your favorite?
¬© 2014 sweat1xdaily